- Material: BaO, Fe203
- Size: 24.95*12*3.6mm
- Intrinsic coercive force: 260（KA/m）
- Coercive Force: 240( KA/m)
- Maximum Energy Product: 3.8（KJ/m3）
- Remanence: 450（T）
- Density: 4.8（g/cm3）
- Specification: D80*10-32mm
- Working temperature: 80（℃）
- Curie temperature: 80（℃）
- Application: widely used in motors, speakers, toys, crafts, etc
Specifications of Circular Ferrite Magnet
- Customized according to customer requirements.
We accept customized services
1)Dimension Requirements ( diameter, thickness, tolerance, etc )
2) Processing according to design drawings
3) Other requirements
Advantages of Custom Circular Ferrite Magnet
- High resistivity, high dielectric properties.
- High permeability at high frequency.
- Complete specifications, customized according to customer requirements.
Why Select KENENG As Your Custom Circular Ferrite Magnet Manufacturer
KENENG has professional magnet production equipment and testing equipment. We are able to skillfully produce rubidium magnets, SmCo magnets, ferrite magnets, AlNiCo magnets, flexible magnets, etc. Not only are there many kinds of materials to choose from, we can also produce various shapes, such as annular, cylindrical, spherical, and so on. If you have samples or drawings, KENENG’s magnet factory can also customize magnets according to them.
OEM: Receive pictures or samples → Design & drawing process → Make sample, approval by customer → Confirmation on order detail → Signing Pi → Receive deposit → Mass production → Receive Balance → Delivery
ODM Customer has no design: Design & drawing process → Quotation → Payment of design fee → Make CAD or 3D design → Make sample, approval by customer → Confirmation on order detail → Signing Pi → Receive deposit → Mass production → Receive Balance → Delivery