Aluminum/ Al Alloy
KENENG can produce Aluminum/AL Alloy screws, nuts, rivets, channels, CNC parts and other customized products.
The surface treatment we can do anodized in different colors, electroplating, sandblasting, fine carving, drawing, polishing, radium carving, embossing, paint, grinding, and so on.
Are We an OEM Manufacturer?
Aluminum/Al Alloy Parts Display
Aluminum products we can produce
Advantages of aluminum products
1. Light and soft. The density of aluminum is 2171g/ cm3, about one-third of that of steel; Young’s modulus is also about one-third that of steel.
2. Good strength. The tensile strength of pure aluminum is one-fifth that of mild steel. But after heat treatment and alloying, its strength will be greatly increased.
3. Good corrosion resistance. One of the characteristics of aluminum alloy is that the surface of the air will form a layer of dense oxide film, this layer of film can prevent corrosion, so the corrosion resistance is good. If the implementation of the “alumina film treatment method, you can prevent corrosion.
4. Good processing performance. Profiles used for railway vehicles have good extrusion performance and easy secondary machining and bending machining.
5. Easy to regenerate. Aluminum has a low melting point (660 ℃) and is easy to regenerate. Waste disposal is also pollution-free, and conducive to environmental protection, in line with the sustainable development strategy.
6. Can be anodized in different colors.
Why choose KENENG’s aluminum products?
1. High precision. Manufacturing in strict accordance with customer drawings and samples, complex processing, long time, cumbersome assembly, high precision, and strict requirements.
2. Source factory, manufacturers direct supply, price advantage, short production cycle, quality assurance. We have new CNC processing equipment, and turning-milling compound processing equipment for manufacturing.
3. Optimized quality materials, fine spraying technology, and chemical technology polishing edge grinding, smooth surface.