Custom Compression Spring Supplier and Manufacturer
Compression springs refer to coil springs that bear axial pressure. The material used for it is mostly circular in cross-section but also rolled with rectangular and multi-strand steel. The spring is generally of equal pitch. The shapes of compression springs include cylindrical, conical, convex and concave, and non-circular. There will be a certain gap between the coils of the compression spring. When it is subjected to the external load, the spring shrinks and deforms, storing deformation energy.
KENENG specializes in the design and production of custom and stock compression springs of multiple sizes and configurations. We are a compression spring manufacturer. With our exceptional production capabilities, we can ensure a wide variety of lengths, materials, end and pitch configurations, applied finishes, and optional certifications. We also stock many standard sizes. Welcome customers from home and abroad to negotiate business with KENENG!
As one of the most common spring configurations manufacturers use for enhanced functionality, compression springs appear in a variety of industries including general industrial, automotive, medical and technology, aerospace, and more.
Compression Springs Display
Custom Compression Springs
In addition to being able to manufacture and sell standard stock compression springs, KENENG can also customize compression springs. Custom content includes materials, sizes and styles, variable pitch, and more.
Non-standard spring customization requires customers to coordinate design and production with us. The material, wire diameter, size and special processing technology of the spring should be selected according to the actual use environment, installation space, and pressure.
When ordering, please inform the following basic information, so that the drawings and samples can be processed and customized. If there is no drawing, please send us the specification.
- Specifications: wire diameter, OD (outer diameter) or ID (inner diameter), free length, number of coils, number of active coils.
- Technical requirements: Turing direction (left/right hand), material (music wire, spring steel, stainless steel, carbon steel, copper/brass, Ti/Ti alloy, Monel, Hastelloy, Inconel, etc), surface finishing (black oxide) , plating (zinc, nickel, tin, gold, silver), phosphating, shot peening, powder painting, color coding, sandblast, etc), spring force, end type (closed, grounded, closed and grounded, open)
Case Products of Compression Springs
Types of Customization You Can Choose From
Compression Spring Manufacturer in China
KENENG has been focusing on spring design, research and development, production, manufacturing and surface treatment for 17 years. It can process and produce various 0.1-90mm compression springs.
Advantages of KENENG
1. Can produce compression springs, extension springs, torsion springs, disc springs, die springs, battery springs, volute springs, wire spring, flat spiral springs, special-shaped springs, etc.
2. KENENG has complete production equipment and testing equipment. It has various specifications of fully automatic computer spring coiling machine, computer spring grinding machine, continuous mesh belt quenching furnace, tempering furnace, spring tension and compression testing machine, spring fatigue testing machine, and a complete set of spring hot coil equipment.
3. Advanced production technology.
4. Very competitive price, excellent service and high-quality spring products.