Plastic Fastener And Plastic Battery Holder
KENENG can manufacture all kinds of plastic electronics accessories and fasteners, connectors. For instance, battery holders, screws and nuts, through injection molding process. As a professional plastic fastener supplier, KENENG will provide superior quality products with lightweight, good chemical stability, high abrasion resistance, good insulation, at the most competitive prices.
Are We an OEM Manufacturer?
Plastic Fastener Parts Display
Plastic Fastener Products And Plastic Battery Holders KENENG Can Supply
Advantages of Plastic Fastener And Plastic Battery Holder
1. Most plastic fastener parts have strong corrosion resistance and do not react with acids and alkalis.
2. The plastic material manufacturing cost is low.
3. Durable, waterproof and lightweight.
4. Plastic fastener parts are easy to be processed into different shapes through injection molding.
5. Plastic battery holders provide good insulation.
Plastic Material Classification
1. Polyamide (PA) or (Nylon): fibers, toothbrush bristles, pipes, fishing lines and low-strength machine parts such as engine parts or gun mounts
2. Polycarbonate (PC): CDs, glasses, riot shields, security windows, traffic lights and lenses
3. Polyester (PES): Fibers and Textiles
4. Polyethylene (PE): Wide range of inexpensive uses, including supermarket bags and plastic bottles
5. High Density Polyethylene (HDPE): Detergent bottles, milk jugs and molded plastic boxes
6. Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE): Outdoor furniture, siding, floor tiles, shower curtains and clamshell packaging
7. Polyethylene terephthalate (PET): carbonated beverage bottles, peanut butter jars, plastic film and microwave packaging
8. Use one-piece plastic chairs in rural Cameroon. Monobloc chairs made of polypropylene are among the most produced chair designs in the world.
9. Polypropylene (PP): bottle caps, straws, yogurt containers, appliances, car fenders and bumpers, and plastic pressure piping systems
10. Polystyrene (PS): foam peanuts, food containers, plastic cutlery, disposable cups, plates, cutlery, compact discs (CDs) and cassettes
11. High impact polystyrene (HIPS): refrigerator liners, food packaging and vending cups
12. Polyurethane (PU): Cushioning foam, insulating foam, surface coatings and printing rollers: Currently the sixth or seventh most commonly used plastic, for example, the most commonly used plastic in automobiles
13. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC): pipes and gutters, wire/cable insulation, shower curtains, window frames and floors
14. Polyvinylidene chloride (PVDC): food packaging, such as saran
15. Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS): electronic equipment casings (such as computer monitors, printers, keyboards) and drain pipes
16. Polycarbonate + Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (PC + ABS): A blend of PC and ABS that creates stronger plastics for automotive interior and exterior parts and mobile phone bodies
17. Polyethylene + Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (PE + ABS): A smooth mixture of PE and ABS for low-load dry bearings
Why Choose KENENG As a Reliable Supplier For Plastic Fasteners And Plastic Battery Holders
1.Rich experience gives KENENG very excellent material knowledge of plastic for the best-value plastic fastener products and plastic battery holders
2. Skilled injection molding processes give a hand to manufacture superior quality plastic fastener parts.
3. Professional certified by IATF 16949, ISO 9001-2015, Dun & Bradstreet, 5 Patents.