Custom Bolts Supplier and Manufacturer
Bolt is used in a wide variety of projects, they are usually combined with a washer or nut to create a secure fastening that will not loosen over time.
KENENG is a professional industrial bolt supplier and trading integrating company, specializing in the design, production, and sales of various carbon steel, stainless steel, copper parts, titanium alloy products such as British and American standard cup heads, hexagon bolts, self-tapping screws, drilling screws, drywall screws, stud bolts, U-bolts, anchor bolts, welding screws, eye bolts, SEM screws, set screws, carriage screws, nuts, gaskets, electronic small screws, pin shafts, springs, car parts, high-grade building expansion bolts, etc.
We have ISO9001 and Dun & Bradstreet certifications and have our own patents and trademarks, we also plan to achieve IATF 16949 certification this year.
KENENG is a custom bolt manufacturer. Custom bolts are required when engineering specifications require bolts to function in applications that are not industry standard. For example the following situation:
1. When special lengths and body diameters are required.
2. When certain applications and situations require special strength requirements or corrosion conditions.
As an experienced bolt and nut supplier, we can produce different types of bolts:
Including anchor bolts, arbor bolts, carriage bolts, hex bolts, j bolts, lag bolts, rock bolts, stud, u-bolt, sex bolt or chicago bolt, hanger bolts, elevator bolts, shoulder bolts, etc.
We can provide the following custom bolting services:
- Product size
- Special material requirements
- Special surface treatment and strength requirements
- Other custom requirements
In many of these cases, the customer’s engineering department will provide CAD drawings from which we can custom manufacture the bolts.
Case Products of Bolts
Bolt types are including Hex bolt, Socket bolt, U bolt, Eye bolt, Anchor bolt, etc. Bolts are named M, which means metric and tells you the diameter of the thread, so M8 is 8mm sized bolts.
Our products are widely used in machinery, mold, automobile, aerospace, agricultural machinery, electronics, construction, household appliance, and other fields. We have a large number of quantities of standard Metric and Inch screws in stock. For a long time, we have been serving new and old customers with the concept of honesty, pragmatism, innovation, and win-win, and have a good reputation in the hardware industry.
Types of Customization You Can Choose From
Materials We Can Use on Bolts
Bolts Manufacturer in China:
KENENG has complete equipment of lathes, punching machines, sawing machines, and thread rolling machines. It can carry out processes such as bolt production, bolt mold production, testing, wire rolling, and cleaning.
Advantages of KENENG’s manufacturing bolts:
1. The development cycle is short.
2. Production equipment: KENENG has more than 500 sets of production and testing equipment imported from Japan, Switzerland, the United States, and Taiwan, such as cold forming, stamping, CNC machining, hot forging, turning, cold drawing, heat treatment, and electroplating lines.
3. Production process: The production process includes cold heading head, groove rubbing, clamping, tooth rubbing, die casting, injection molding, groove milling, etc.
4. Production capacity: The monthly production capacity exceeds 10 million pieces.
5. Competitive prices and excellent quality inspection capabilities: salt spray, film thickness, and various inspection reports can be provided.