Battery Spring Manufacturer & Custom Battery Contacts
KENENG can design and manufacture battery springs in a variety of sizes and configurations. We are an excellent battery spring and battery contacts manufacturer. We not only stock many standard-size battery springs, but also offer custom service. KENENG can produce battery holders and button cell battery holders. Of course, it is also a battery spring manufacturer. We can supply battery spring contacts and battery springs. Types include 18650 battery spring, aa battery spring, aaa battery spring, c battery spring, d battery spring, and more.
KENENG usually produces battery springs made of copper, iron or stainless steel. The surface is usually treated by electroplating silver, nickel, etc.
Custom Battery Spring & Contacts
KENENG is a professional manufacturer of standard battery springs(battery spring contacts) and is capable of custom battery springs in different sizes and styles.
Non-standard battery spring customization requires customers to coordinate with us in design and production. It is necessary to select battery materials, types, sizes, and special processing technology according to the actual use environment and installation space.
When ordering, please come with drawings or samples for processing and customization. If there is no drawing, please send us the specification.
Specifications (customer specified): free length, outer or inner diameter, wire diameter.
- Material (carbon spring steel, alloy spring steel, stainless spring steel, copper alloy, nickel alloy)
- Surface treatment: (Galvanized, Nickel plated, Black Oxide, Dacromet, Chrome-plated, Nylok, White washing, Phosphate, Gold plated, Anti-corrosion coating, etc)
- End type
- Material shape: (round wire, square wire, rectangular wire, special section wire), etc.
If you have questions, contact us early, and let us help you through the design phase. Our trained professionals can help you determine the best material for your specific needs. We are experts in manufacturing all kinds of battery springs.
Types of Custom Battery Spring & Contacts
The battery contact springs and battery springs that KENENG can supply include:
- aa series: aa battery spring, aa battery contact spring,
- aaa series: aaa battery spring contacts, aaa battery spring
- c series: c battery spring contacts, c battery spring
- d series: d battery spring, d battery spring contact
- 18650 series: 18650 battery spring contacts, 18650 battery spring
Battery springs include: battery box spring, coin cell spring, battery coil spring, battery terminal spring, battery plus minus spring, remote control battery spring, and battery compartment spring.
It is widely used in various network products, communication products, computer products, household appliances, distribution equipment, educational toys, and so on.
We always adhere to the “quality first” principle, choose qualified materials, equipped with advanced equipment, professional production technology, strict supervision system, adhere to the work attitude of seriousness, responsibility, service, unity, and innovation, and produce high-quality products, provide personalized service, won the domestic and international customer recognition. Welcome domestic and foreign customers to come to negotiate business with KENENG, we welcome your presence.
Materials We Can Custom Battery Springs & Contacts
KENENG can customize the materials of custom battery springs and battery spring contacts including carbon steel, steel, stainless steel, brass, etc.
Below are descriptions of these materials.
The Order Process of Custom Battery Spring & Battery Spring Contacts
- Receive Inquiry
- Feasibility study & quotation
- Offer is accepted by customer
- Confirmation on order details
- Receive deposit
- Design & make the die
- Mold test, make ,samples
- Sample approval, mass production
- Receive balance
Related Springs Products
Battery Spring & Contacts Manufacturer
KENENG is a professional and experienced battery spring manufacturer in China.
1. KENENG has been focusing on the design, production, manufacture, and surface treatment of battery springs for 17 years.
2. With rich experience in design and production, it can process and produce various standard and non-standard battery springs.
3. The company has various specifications of automation equipment, advanced production, and testing equipment.
4. Equipped with a complete production team and R&D team to practice exquisite production technology.