Custom Magnets Manufacturer & Supplier
Dongguan KENENG International Trading Co., Ltd is located in the rare earth raw material processing center of China. We are an excellent custom magnet manufacturer. We can manufacture neodymium magnets, permanent magnets, magnet rods, and other magnets of different materials and shapes. We have 15 years of experience in magnets design, manufacturing, coating, and export all over the world, we have won a good reputation in this industry for our excellent and stable quality, prompt delivery, and fast response.
KENENG can manufacture magnets for various industries, including electroacoustic field, health care field, electronic products, motor products, magnetic machinery, toys and tools used in life, etc.
Custom Magnets Service
As a 15 years magnets manufacturer, we can custom magnets according to customer’s need.
- We support customize make low-temperature and high-temperature resistant magnet assemblies.
- We support customize make general materials and special materials, strong magnetic.
|Coating||Color||Thickness||Neutral SST||N/mm2||Effect to Flux||Working Temp.|
|(Barrel Coating) NiCuNi||Silver||5-20um||72h||7.0||1.0%||<200℃|
|(Rack Coating) NiCuNi||Silver||5-20um||48h||7.0||1.0%||<200℃|
|Zn||Blue and White||4-15um||48h||10.0||N/A||<200℃|
|NiCu+Sn||Silver and White||5-20um||72h||N/A||N/A||<180℃|
|Al||Silver and White||4-15um||720h||N/A||N/A||<200℃|
- We absolutely also support various finishing methods like:
|1. Zinc plating (bright and clear film with low corrosion resistance)||Used in high temperature and slightly corrosive conditions or limited anti-corrosion occasions where the surface is resistant to short-term pollution and discoloration|
|2. Zinc plating layer (rainbow or dark film with higher corrosion resistance)||Used in harsh atmospheric environments and high-demand anti-corrosion occasions|
|3. Nickel plating layer (including copper + nickel plating layer)||Exposure to the indoor atmospheric environment where condensation may occur, and it is required to ensure long-term stability and long service life of appearance and internal performance|
|4. Nickel + tin electroplating layer||For the occasions where the surface can be soldered and electrically contacted|
|5. Electrophoresis layer||Used in harsh atmospheric environments and occasions requiring high radiation protection|
|6. Phosphate layer||It has a certain short-term rust prevention ability, which is used for unfinished halfway transportation and rust prevention of short-term storage. The more ideas come from you, the more chances to change the world.|
|Material Grades:||N35-N52, N35H-N48H, N35M-N50M, N28UH-N42UH, N35SH-N45SH, N28EH-N40EH|
|Support Coating:||Ni-Cu-Ni, Black Nickel, Zn, Sn, Au, Ag, Black Epoxy, Phosphated for All Neodymium Magnet|
Magnets Manufacturing Process
1. General Magnet Manufacture Process
- Raw material
- Airstream mill
- Functional test
- Visual inspection
2. The Other Methods of manufacturing magnets
- Melting ingot
- Powder making
- Sintering tempering
- Magnetic detection
- Grinding processing
- Pin cutting processing
The batching is the basis, sintering temper is the key production tool of the Ndfeb magnet:
Custom Magnets Case
Here are some products about KENENG custom magnets.
The Order Processes of Custom Magnets
- Receive Inquiry
- Feasibility study & quotation
- Offer is accepted by customer
- Confirmation on order details
- Receive deposit
- Design & make the die
- Mold test, make ,samples
- Sample approval, mass production
- Receive balance
Magnets can be classified according to material, shape and production process:
Classification by Materials
(1) Alloy permanent magnet material.
Including rare earth permanent magnet materials (NdFeB Nd2Fe14B), samarium cobalt (SmCo), aluminum nickel cobalt (AlNiCo).
(2) Ferrite permanent magnet material (Ferrite).
Classification by Shapes
Tile-shaped magnets(Arc shape), special-shaped magnets, cylindrical magnets, ring magnets, disc magnets, block magnets, and various shapes can be punched holes.
Classified by the production process
(1) Sintered NdFeB magnet
Sintered NdFeB permanent magnets are made by jet mill and powder smelting process.
Advantages of sintered NdFeB magnets:
- It has a high coercive force value and extremely high magnetic properties, and the maximum magnetic energy product (BHmax) is more than 10 times higher than that of ferrite.
- High performance products can operate at temperatures up to 200°C.
- With good mechanical properties, it can be cut into different shapes and drilled.
Disadvantages of sintered NdFeB magnets:
- It is easy to rust, so the surface needs to be treated with different coatings according to different requirements. (such as galvanized or nickel plated, etc.)
- Very hard and crumbly.
- Not suitable for working at high temperatures greater than 200°.
(2) Bonded NdFeB magnets
Bonded NdFeB is a composite NdFeB permanent magnet made by uniformly mixing NdFeB powder with binders such as plastics, resins or low-melting point metals, and then pressing, extruding or injection molding.
Features of bonded NdFeB magnets:
- High precision, excellent magnetic properties
- Good corrosion resistance, good temperature stability
- The product is molded at one time
- Can be directly made into various complex shapes
- Bonded NdFeB has all-round magnetic properties
(3) Injected NdFeB
With extremely high precision, thin-walled rings or thin magnets with complex anisotropic shapes can be fabricated.
Application Industries of Magnets
- Electronic appliances: energy meters, water meters, sound meters, sensors, etc.
- Motors: generators, servo motors, micro motors, etc.
- Magnetic resonance imaging: Magnetic resonance imaging provides useful diagnostic images that the medical field often relies on. Other medical-related applications include nuclear magnetic resonance apparatus, medical equipment, magnetic therapy health care products, etc.
- Magnetic Therapy: In magnetic therapy, a patient places a part of the body in a magnetic field by wearing magnetic jewelry or using other items on a regular basis to relieve pain, increase blood flow, or one of many other claims.
- Audio equipment: Applications include speakers, microphones, car audio, etc. A moving electromagnetic coil is suspended near a stationary magnet, and current is quickly passed through the coil. When the coil is charged, it is attracted to the magnet and repelled again, causing the vibrations to be amplified and become music to your ears.
- Lifting heavy loads: Magnets are used in many fields to lift objects, from collecting fallen metal fragments to moving cars, to recovering sunken metal vehicles from underwater.
- Levitation: Levitation is the use of magnets to levitate objects.
- Business Displays and Signage: More and more businesses rely on magnets to hold signs and attract customers.
- Do-It-Yourself Projects: Magnets are easy to use and are most evident in crafts and hobbies. Large and small magnets can be found everywhere in the modern home, beautiful business cards and flyers, menus that stick to the lid or stick to the refrigerator, and much more. Specific applications include automatic mahjong machines, door and window magnets, magnetic locks, leather magnets, luggage magnets, tool magnets, toy magnets, etc.
In the market competition is increasingly fierce today, we with high quality, reasonable price, good service to win the majority of new and old customers praise!
- We have a complete and scientific quality management system.
- KENENG is recognized by the industry for its product quality, integrity, and strength.
- We have strictly QC from raw materials to output products.
- Own factory, advanced equipment, and technology, a variety of specifications and sizes, adequate inventory, and support bulk purchases.
- The use of advanced slicing and line cutting equipment, with professional, skilled operators, to keep the size of the product controlled in a reasonable range.
- We have MSDS /ROHS/REACH/ISO 9001 certificates.
- We are the supplier for Medtronic, Sakura, BBC, Xiaomi, Gree, ZTE, Haier, BYD, and so on. The business cooperation has been more than 10 years.
KENENG can produce neodymium strong magnet (circular, square), single-sided magnet, rubber magnet, ferrite black magnet, circular strong magnet, square strong magnet, ring strong magnet, countersunk strong magnet, screw hole strong magnet, straight hole strong magnet, strip strong magnet, special-shaped strong magnet, trapezoidal strong magnet, etc.
Packing & Delivery of Magnets
Standard and custom carbide products will use specially designed boxes to ensure the safety of the goods during transportation.
KENENG can provide multiple shipping methods for your goods, including sea and air, as well as multiple expresses: DHL/FedEx/UPS/TNT/Aramex, and so on.