Block Channel Magnet with Countersunk Hole
- Grade: N35
- Material: neodymium magnet
- Finishing: nickel, copper, nickel
- Intrinsic coercive force: 955（KA/m）
- Coercive Force: 868 ( KA/m)
- Maximum Energy Product: 280（KJ/m3
- Density: 7.5（g/cm3）
- Working temperature: 80（℃）
- Curie temperature: 320（℃）
- Application: widely used in Sensors, motors, rotors, wind turbines, wind generators, etc.
Specifications of Block Channel Magnet with Countersunk Hole
Customized according to customer requirements.
We accept customized services:
1)Dimension Requirements (length, width, height, Diameter, and tolerance, etc )
2) Material and coating requirements
3) Processing according to design drawings
4) Requirements for Magnetization Direction
5) Magnet Grade Requirements
6) Surface treatment requirements (plating requirements)
7) Other requirements
Advantages of our block channel magnet with countersunk hole:
- Resistant to breaking and long service life.
- Three layers of coating, and corrosion protection.
- Selection of quality materials, high-quality products, and quality assurance.
- Complete specifications, customized according to customer requirements