Cylindrical Neodymium Magnet
- Material: NdFeB
- Size: D10*20
- Intrinsic coercive force: 955（KA/m）
- Coercive Force: 868( KA/m)
- Maximum Energy Product: 287（KJ/m3）
- Remanence: 1.17（T）
- Density: 7.5（g/cm3）
- Working temperature: 80（℃）
- Application: widely used in medical equipment, adsorption tool, toys, crafts, etc
Advantages of KENENG
KENENG has professional magnet production equipment and testing equipment. We are able to skillfully produce rubidium magnets, SmCo magnets, ferrite magnets, AlNiCo magnets, flexible magnets, etc. Not only are there many kinds of materials to choose from, we can also produce various shapes, such as annular, cylindrical, spherical, and so on. If you have samples or drawings, KENENG’s magnet factory can also customize magnets according to them.
OEM: Receive pictures or samples → Design & drawing process → Make sample, approval by customer → Confirmation on order detail → Signing Pi → Receive deposit → Mass production → Receive Balance → Delivery
ODM Customer has design: Receive design → Quotation → Payment of design fee →
Make CAD or 3D design → Make sample, approval by customer → Confirmation on order detail → Signing Pi → Receive deposit → Mass production → Receive Balance → Delivery
Specifications of Cylindrical Neodymium Magnet
- Customized according to customer requirements.
We accept customized services:
- Dimension Requirements ( diameter, thickness, tolerance, etc )
- Processing according to design drawings
- Surface treatment requirements
- Direction of magnetization
- Other requirements
Advantages of our Cylindrical Neodymium Magnet
- Strong suction, small size, easy to use.
- High hardness, from incoming material production to delivery have experienced layers of quality inspection.
- Three layers electroplating, waterproof and rust resistant.