- Grade: N35
- Material: rare earth neodymium magnet
- Finishing: nickel, copper
- Intrinsic coercive force: 985（KA/m）
- Coercive Force: 915 ( KA/m)
- Maximum Energy Product: 285（KJ/m3
- Density: 7.5（g/cm3）
- Specification: single 40*15*5, double 40*20*10mm
- Working temperature: 80（℃）
- Curie temperature: 80（℃）
- Application: Widely used in computer, communication equipment, electroacoustic equipment, mechanical equipment, medical equipment, and construction industry.
Specifications of Rectangular Neodymium Magnet with Single Double Countersunk Hole
Customized according to customer requirements.
Advantages of Rectangular Neodymium Magnet with Single Double Countersunk Hole:
- Small size, strong magnetic force.
- Three layers of coating, corrosion protection.
- High-quality process, after a number of testing procedures, confirm the bulk and sample.
- Large suction, durable magnetic.
Why Choose KENENG Rectangular Neodymium Magnet with Single Double Countersunk Hole
KENENG has professional magnet production equipment and testing equipment. We are able to skillfully produce rubidium magnets, SmCo magnets, ferrite magnets, AlNiCo magnets, flexible magnets, etc. Not only are there many kinds of materials to choose from, we can also produce various shapes, such as annular, cylindrical, spherical, and so on. If you have samples or drawings, KENENG’s magnet factory can also customize magnets according to them.
OEM: Receive pictures or samples → Design & drawing process → Make sample, approval by customer → Confirmation on order detail → Signing Pi → Receive deposit → Mass production → Receive Balance → Delivery
ODM Customer has no design: Design & drawing process → Quotation → Payment of design fee → Make CAD or 3D design → Make sample, approval by customer → Confirmation on order detail → Signing Pi → Receive deposit → Mass production → Receive Balance → Delivery
We accept customized services:
- Length, width, height, Diameter, tolerance, etc.
- Processing according to design drawings
- Requirements for Magnetization Direction
- Requirements for Magnet Grade
- Surface treatment requirements (plating requirements)
- Other requirements