Rectangular Neodymium Magnet with Single Double Countersunk Hole
- Grade: N35
- Material: rare earth neodymium magnet
- Finishing: nickel, copper
- Intrinsic coercive force: 985（KA/m）
- Coercive Force: 915 ( KA/m)
- Maximum Energy Product: 285（KJ/m3
- Density: 7.5（g/cm3）
- Specification: single 40*15*5, double 40*20*10mm
- Working temperature: 80（℃）
- Curie temperature: 80（℃）
- Application: Widely used in computer, communication equipment, electroacoustic equipment, mechanical equipment, medical equipment, and construction industry.
Specifications of Rectangular Neodymium Magnet with Single Double Countersunk Hole
Customized according to customer requirements.
We accept customized services:
- Length, width, height, Diameter, tolerance, etc.
- Processing according to design drawings
- Requirements for Magnetization Direction
- Requirements for Magnet Grade
- Surface treatment requirements (plating requirements)
- Other requirements
Advantages of our Rectangular Neodymium Magnet with Single Double Countersunk Hole:
- Small size, strong magnetic force.
- Three layers of coating, corrosion protection.
- High-quality process, after a number of testing procedures, confirm the bulk and sample.
- Large suction, durable magnetic.