- Grade: N35-N52
- Size: 43mm,66mm, 88mm
- Material: neodymium magnet, TPE rubber
- Finishing: Rubber sealing package
- Intrinsic coercive force: 955（KA/m）
- Coercive Force: 868 ( KA/m)
- Maximum Energy Product: 420(KJ/m3)
- Density: 7.55（g/cm3）
- Working temperature: -40-80（℃）
- Curie temperature: 380（℃）
- Application: widely used in cameras, light bars, display panels, automatic equipment, tools, machines, etc.
Specifications of Rubber Coated Round Pot Magnet
|Diameter||Bottom thickness||Thread type||Screw length||Coating material||Vertical suction||Magnet quantity|
We accept customized services:
- Specific requirements for length, width and height.
- Material and finish requirements.
- Magnetization direction requirements.
- Magnet grade requirements.
- Other requirements.
Advantages of Custom Rubber Coated Round Pot Magnet
- Anti-Rust and Anti-corrosion.
- security and environmental protection.
- can be recycled.
Why Choose KENENG Custom Rubber Coated Round Pot Magnet
KENENG has professional magnet production equipment and testing equipment. We are able to skillfully produce rubidium magnets, SmCo magnets, ferrite magnets, AlNiCo magnets, flexible magnets, etc. Not only are there many kinds of materials to choose from, we can also produce various shapes, such as annular, cylindrical, spherical, and so on. If you have samples or drawings, KENENG’s magnet factory can also customize magnets according to them.
OEM: Receive pictures or samples → Design & drawing process → Make sample, approval by customer → Confirmation on order detail → Signing Pi → Receive deposit → Mass production → Receive Balance → Delivery
ODM Customer has design: Receive design → Quotation → Payment of design fee →
Make CAD or 3D design → Make sample, approval by customer → Confirmation on order detail → Signing Pi → Receive deposit → Mass production → Receive Balance → Delivery