Specification of Stainless Steel Internal and External Threaded Nuts
Application of Stainless Steel Internal and External Threaded Nuts
Self-tapping screw sleeves also called Inserts. The Internal and External Threaded inserts can solve the problem of thread decay and effectively improve the bonding strength with the base metal. The internal and external thread inserts do not need to be pre-tapped, and can be directly screwed into the specific holes reserved by the base material. The same screws as the original ones can also be used for the female threads that have been corroded. It is an economical part which the thread strength can be increased for new products.
Advantages of Stainless Steel Internal and External Threaded Nuts
1. With self-tapping thread capability, the base material does not need to be pre-tapped, and it is easy to install.
2. With larger contact surface to the finished product , it can bear strong tensile force.
3. It has the function of repairing the female thread that has been worn or broken. Using the self-tapping thread bushing can continue to use the same screw.
4. It has strong resistance to vibration and can prevent loosening.
5. There is no gap with the base material, and the base material has good air tightness even if the base material contains air bubbles.