Custom Torx Pan Head Tapping Screw
- Product name: Torx pan head tapping screw, Stainless steel, Grade 8.8
- Material: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, brass, titanium alloy, nylon, etc
- Finish: zinc plating, nickel plating, tin plating, passivation, sandblasting, oxidation, polishing, etc
- Specifications: a variety of optional or customized
- Standards: DIN, ISO, ANSI, ASME, BS, JIS, and non-standard
- Grades: 4.8, 8.8, 10.9, 12.9, etc
Advantages of Custom Torx Pan Head Tapping Screw
1. Exquisite workmanship
The thread is deep, the screw thread is uniform, and the tolerance is small.
uniform force, sharper screw thread, not easy to slip during rotation.
2. Surface treatment
8.8 grade carbon steel, galvanized, stainless steel, pure brass, aluminum, etc.
3. Smooth surface
No burr, clear texture, high gloss, more durable and beautiful.
Why Choose KENENG Custom Torx Pan Head Tapping Screw
We produce a wide range of products at reasonable prices and ensure product quality.
KENENG can produce fasteners including: screws, studs, nuts, flat washers and rivets of various specifications. Various non-standard CNC parts, stamping parts, injection molding parts, nylon screws, nylon nuts, nylon studs, etc.
Ordering process of Lathe parts (non standard parts): Receive CAD or 3D design → Quotation → Signing Pi → Receive deposit → Make sample, approval by customer → Mass production → Receive Balance → Delivery