Torx Pan Head Tapping Screw
- Product name: Torx pan head tapping screw, Stainless steel, Grade 8.8
- Material: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, brass, titanium alloy, nylon, etc
- Finish: zinc plating, nickel plating, tin plating, passivation, sandblasting, oxidation, polishing, etc
- Specifications: a variety of optional or customized
- Standards: DIN, ISO, ANSI, ASME, BS, JIS, and non-standard
- Grades: 4.8, 8.8, 10.9, 12.9, etc
Advantages of Torx Pan Head Tapping Screw
1. Exquisite workmanship
The thread is deep, the screw thread is uniform, and the tolerance is small.
uniform force, sharper screw thread, not easy to slip during rotation.
2. Surface treatment
8.8 grade carbon steel, galvanized, stainless steel, pure brass, aluminum, etc.
3. Smooth surface
No burr, clear texture, high gloss, more durable and beautiful.