Hardware refers to tools obtained by processing gold, silver, copper, iron, tin, and other metals for fixing, processing and decoration. CNC hardware processing is CNC machine tool processing, which refers to the use of a computer to compile a set of processing programs and digital processing of items. CNC hardware processing includes cutting, drilling, tapping, etc. The use of CNC hardware processing can reduce the rate of product wear and tear, and is deeply loved by hardware manufacturing and processing manufacturers.
CNC machining is a kind of machining and is a new type of CNC hardware processing technology. The main job is to compile machining programs. General CNC processing refers to precision machining, CNC lathe processing, CNC milling machine processing, CNC boring and milling machine processing, etc. The CNC lathe feed processing route refers to the path that the turning tool travels from the tool setting point (or the fixed origin of the machine tool) until it returns to this point and ends the processing program. Including cutting processing paths and non-cutting idle travel paths such as tool cut-in and cut-out.
The machining process of CNC machine tools is basically the same as that of ordinary machine tools in principle, but the whole process of CNC machining is carried out automatically.
The advantages of CNC hardware processing:
1. The number of tooling is greatly reduced. Complex tooling is not required when machining parts with complex shapes. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing program, which is more suitable for new product development and modification.
2. It can process complex profiles that are difficult to process by conventional methods, and even process some unobservable processing parts. Because it can be controlled by the program.
3. In the case of producing multiple varieties and small batches, the production efficiency is higher. The time for production preparation, machine adjustment and process inspection can be reduced, and cutting time is reduced due to the use of optimal stock removal.
4. High machining precision and stable hardware quality. The machining dimensional accuracy is between 0.005-0.01 mm, which is not affected by the complexity of the parts. Since most of the operations are done automatically by the machine, human error is eliminated, and the consistency of the batch size of parts is improved. Moreover, the precision control machine tool further improves the accuracy of CNC machining by using a position detection device.
5. A high degree of automation. Except for the manual clamping of blanks, all other machining operations can be completed automatically by CNC machine tools. CNC hardware processing reduces the labor intensity of the operator, improves labor conditions, and effectively improves production efficiency.
6. It is easy to establish communication with the computer, and it is easy to realize group control. This is because the machine tool adopts digital information control, so it is easy to connect with the computer-aided design system, and it is convenient to form a CAD/CAM integrated system.
Disadvantages of CNC hardware processing:
1. The processing equipment is relatively expensive, and the quality requirements of the operators are relatively high.
2. Not suitable for processing a very large number of micro hardware parts.
About KENENG’s CNC hardware processing services
Types of CNC hardware processing materials that KENENG can provide
Metal materials include stainless steel, copper (including brass, copper, beryllium copper, bronze, and other special copper), carbon steel (including various alloy steels), aluminum alloys, titanium alloys, and other special steels.
Insulation materials include nylon, acrylic, PC, POM, PEEK, PF, etc.
Types of CNC hardware processing products that KENENG can provide
Screws, bolts, nuts, washer, rivet, compression springs, extension springs, torsion springs, die spring, wire spring, flat spiral spring, ferrite/ceramic magnet, smco magnet, permanent magnet, AlNiCo magnet, neodymium magnet.
KENENG has many years of experience in CNC hardware processing with high-precision metal casings.
KENENG can provide services such as threading, tapping, milling, turning, drilling, wire EDM, custom finishing, prototyping, low-volume part machining, modification of existing parts, and more.
We ensure that only qualified products are sent to customers. We use high-precision measuring tools to inspect the entire process from the incoming material to the final product. If you have related CNC hardware processing service needs, please contact us.