CNC Machining Process used in CNC Base Pin
CNC machining refers to the use of CNC machining tools for processing. CNC index control machine tools are programmed by CNC machining language, usually G code. CNC machining G code language tells the CNC machine tool to use what kind of Cartesian position coordinates, and control the feed speed and spindle speed of the tool, as well as the tool converter, coolant, and other functions. CNC machining has great advantages over manual machining. For example, the parts produced by CNC machining are very accurate and repeatable. CNC machining can produce parts with complex shapes that cannot be completed by manual machining.
Advantages Of CNC Machining
1. A large number of toolings is reduced, and complex tooling is not needed for processing complex-shaped parts. If you want to change the shape and size of the parts, you only need to modify the parts processing program, which is suitable for new product development and modification.
2. Stable machining quality, high machining accuracy, and high repetition accuracy meet the requirements of aircraft processing.
3. The production efficiency is higher under the conditions of multi-variety and small-batch production, which can reduce the time of production preparation, machine tool adjustment, and process inspection and reduce the cutting time because of the use of optimal cutting quantities.
4. It can process complex surfaces, which is difficult to process by conventional methods, and even some parts that cannot be observed.
Why Choose KENENG as Your CNC Base Pin Manufacturer
1. KENENG has many years of high-precision CNC machining processing experience, perfect quality control system and excellent CNC machining processing equipment to ensure the machining accuracy and quality of parts.
2. KENENG will use high-precision measuring tools and advanced testing equipment to ensure that the parts never come to the finished products are in strict inspection, and only qualified products will be sent to customers.
3. Competitive price – we have stable raw material suppliers, can timely provide customers with competitive quotations.
4. Engineering support – at any time, we have a professional team of engineers to provide technical support.
5. Quality service – market-oriented, customer-centric.